Today I’m going to brief you the pros and cons of starting your own blog but before I start If you don’t know about blogging then let me tell you about blogging first.
What is Blogging?
Blogging is the content marketing strategy through which you can write rich content for your visitors to get huge traffic to generate a handsome amount from the advertising networks. You can monetize your blog in many ways like;
- You can sell physical products online through your WordPress blog. You can promote your brand online, and you can get thousands of sales online and ship products at their doorstep.
- You can do affiliate marketing as well; you’ve to pick up the product of big brand and market that. You’ll be paid on each sale through your blog.
- You can earn money from different niches as you know people probably search for jobs online then you can create a job portal on your blog to get huge income.
It is one of the best digital marketing strategy and people follow you because of your rich content. After getting success from the blog if you market any kind thing It will be successful because you have built trust.
This isn’t blogging guide so; I can’t explain about blogging in this single post, let’s get to the point;
Things You’ll Need For Blogging:
- Blogging Requires Web Hosting & Domain Name.
- Internet Connection
- Computer / Laptop
- Knowledge of SEO & Blogging
The Pros of Starting Your Own Blog Online
As you know there are many advantages of starting your own blog, but I’ll discuss some of them which really means a lot:
- If you’re starting your own blog, then you’ll be able to write good content for you.
- You’ll be able to manage all factors properly.
- You don’t need to work under anyone; It will be your own business. You can make your blog a big brand.
- You can build a network and launch multiple services and products to generate revenue and traffic.
- You can allow third parties for , and you can charge them for that.
- Amazon affiliate marketing can be a part of it. You just have to create your affiliate account and sell their products online and get paid easily. If your product review article is good enough, then you can get thousands of sales per day.
- If you have a huge following, then you can market any kind of business or tool through your blog easily. It will rank within short time easily; you don’t have to do effort for that.
- It makes you punctual and disciplined because blogging needs daily effort, so you have to manage time for blogging.
- If you start a blog, you’ll become a good researcher because before starting any type of content you need knowledge and rich content for blogging.
- People will trust you and listen to your care. You’ll be invited as a guest or speaker or events.
- You can launch any type of service online on your blog, and you don’t need an advertisement to make it popular because you have already a platform where you are getting eyeballs.
Other Benefits of Blogging
- Become a Better Writer: It makes you the best writer for your additional blog, guides, and ebooks. You can sell your writing services too.
- Get Immediate Feedback: You can get immediate feedback, and you can get better suggestions and additional knowledge about your content.
- Learn More About a Group of People: It makes a mutual interaction.
- Gain Influence: It enhances your blogging knowledge and makes your blogging career strong.
- Establish Yourself as an Expert in Your Field
- Build a Network: You can make your own network through which you can sell multiple services through your blog easily.
- Learn In-Demand Skills
- Improve Your SEO
- Collect Emails
- Stay Knowledgeable in Your Field
- Sell a Product: You can launch your own product and sell it on your blog to your followers and visitors.
- Talk to Your Idols
- Express Yourself
- Help others build Trust Online
- Take Control of Your Online Identity: It makes your identity. It gives you fame, so your each and every step is getting monitored by your visitors and followers.
The Cons of Starting Your Own Blog Online:
- Blogging is the long term business; you have to wait for a long time to get success. It isn’t a game of two to three days. You have to become consistent in the long term.
- Without the strategy, It can’t be the success and In case of any spamming or excessive work on a specific factor can damage your blog rank.
- You have to work as per flow properly; If you take a gap, then the rank can be down. You have to be consistent in work.
- If you have to fulfill each task on time with complete research as per the new policy of SEO.
- Search engine optimization takes a lot of time and expenses; you need to invest in on-page and off-page SEO to rank huge rank.
- You have to get huge referring authentic domains and IPS for your domain with high DA (Domain authority) PA (Page Authority). Google always give priority to those websites or blogs which are comprised of rich, unique and valuable content.
- Content shouldn’t be copied; It should be unique and lengthy. Each article should be comprised of 1000 words at least. It should be fresh also.